Made in Somerset from natural wood and solid granite; custom sizes and colours available
Our sturdy yet elegant kitchen storage island is made from sustainable natural wood (Redwood or Larch) and features a chunky solid granite worktop.
This particular kitchen island trolley measures approx. 89 cm high X 91.5 cm wide and 43 cm deep.
We are happy to use a different paint or a wood toned Danish Oil if you would prefer an alternative finish to perfectly suit both your space and your personal style.
Contact Marc and Rachel to discuss your wooden kitchen storage design, this kitchen island design is approx £698.50 (subject to granite prices at time of purchase) and is not currently available in our Etsy.com shop.
Additional Storage For Your Kitchen
Our kitchen island trolley has been designed by Marc to provide effective and adaptable additional storage.
- A solid granite worktop sourced from an established local supplier, this granite is a hardwearing food preparation surface and is easy to keep clean.
- Easily portable with castor wheels, allowing you to move your additional storage to the best location in your kitchen, as your needs change and brakes to securely lock in place.
- A solid lower shelf, suitable for cooking equipment, pans, ceramics and crockery.
- A slatted middle shelf, suitable for food storage as healthy air flow helps keep food fresh for longer.
- A matching set of 2 traditionally made drawers, deep enough for cuttlery, tea towels or kitchen utensils.
- Finished in a wipe clean matt paint (your choice of colour) and with slim chrome handles and pull bar/ towel rail (or your choice of alternative)
Contact Marc & Rachel Wood For More Information On Our Kitchen Storage Options
We can visit Bristol, Bath, Devon, Dorset and Wiltshire areas for a site visit and we can arrange door to door delivery, contact us with your postcode for details.
Kitchen Storage Collection in Natural Wood
Our kitchen cabinets, shelves and larder cupboards are all designed by Marc and handmade to order by Marc and our team of 6 local makers.
We use traditional techniques and work with sustainable, natural wood, find out more about our inspiration and process HERE.